August 31, 2005

Temptress 3



August 2005

I saw her one afternoon along Geylang Road, near Lorong 19. She is petite and fair. I find her face sexually attractive especially her nose which resembles Zoe Tay’s. I got her number.


I called her a few days later and arranged to meet at Hotel 81 in Lorong 8.

She has seductive smiles and a congenital ability to flirt. She would be good promoting beer sales or selling insurances to men. I think many men would find her womanly charms difficult to resist.

She said she had quitted her work at a massage joint because they got nothing from the massage fee of $28 if the customers did not opt for extra service. Most unfair I thought.

One letdown though – her body. Just passable. A breasts man would be disappointed. She is only twenty something. Fortunately for her as well as for me, the most important thing to me is the face.


She talked about sex while she played with my penis. My penis began to harden. She smiled her seductive smile and finger-clawed around the penis head. She was rewarded with a 16cm hot throbbing rod of flesh in her little hand. She seemed delighted with her handiwork as semen flowed out.

As I fucked her I kissed and touched her face – which most women don’t allow. A heavenly session!