August 23, 2005

Model Prostitute



August 2005

At about one in the afternoon there were 4 China prostitutes outside Darlene Hotel at Lorong 8, Geylang. My attention was caught by a tall fair woman in a short body-hugging dress revealing three-quarters of her thighs (like the woman in the picture). If you were near enough, you could see the outlines of her panties. She looked like a fashion model. Later she told me she was one before.

Went to Hotel 81 with her. She was in her early twenties, amiable and service-oriented – rare for a ‘model-type’. Her naked body was not perfect but good enough to make my penis tingle with excitement. She performed oral but no skills.

I kissed and fondled her body concentrating more on her legs. I loved to look her naked body and pretty face while I fucked her with deep strokes.
Ahhhhhh! – Ejaculation!