August 16, 2005

Massage at PPC



August 2005

Was at People’s Park Centre to try out the food at the newly-renovated food court. Then walked from basement to level 3. At level 3 there are several massage joints (Tui Na or similar). Saw some sexily-dressed women outside their joints towards the end of the row facing New Bridge Road. Was attracted by one who is fair and shapely. She has the type of face that I find attractive (like those in the picture).

A dim (light reflected from outside only) cubicle with a bed. There was no washroom in the joint, only a hand-wash basin. I think the women don’t go the public toilets in the center to clean up after each love-making session.

Massage - $20 per 30 min. She just rubbed my back for a few minutes, then asked if I wanted ‘make love’ or 'masturbation’. She quoted $150 ! and $60 !. Bargained down the price for sex. No oral. Halfway she said that if I exceeded the half hour, I have to pay again!

It was one of the most-hasty sessions I had. Felt rather cheated. She said I could book her out next time. I said no, I won’t come again and I would discourage my friends too.