September 10, 2005

Sexy Young Prostitute


September 2005

Went down to Geylang at about 1.30 am – a Monday morning. The massage joints at Aljunied Road, Geylang Road and Lorong 17 were still open. The street-walkers were concentrated in the area shown on the map. There were quite a number of men doing their sightseeing.

There were two women that I intended to fuck – one along Talma Road, near Hotel 81 and one outside Darlene Hotel at Lorong 8.

The one outside Darlene – cute, sexy and young. She is quite tall and slim with bleached hair. She wore jeans which exposed her hips and navel and a dress which revealed the top front of her breasts. She looks like a student.


She said she was 19. She performed fellatio, just standard type with no skills or techniques. However, she is friendly and accommodating and doesn’t hurry you. I asked her to turn over on the bed. I kissed her back from shoulders to toes. Then I did the same to her front. Finally I fucked her. Whenever I stopped my motion her vagina gripped my penis on and off. When she saw that I enjoyed it, she smiled. A very pleasurable session.

(I also had prostitutes who were money-minded and who gave poor services. Only that I don’t write about them.)