September 30, 2005

Geylang :Theresa and Jessie



September 2005

Theresa

Called her several times already. She was in a sexy outfit revealing the top of her bosom, the middle section of her body and her legs. In the room her fair naked body looked more fleshy and very tempting. It was irresistible - I hugged her and stroke and fondle her body as we kissed.


Her blowjob was excellent as usual. I think only Jia Sin has better skills and techniques than she. It was very erotic to see my hard penis thrusting back and forth in her vagina. With such a woman, my climax is always more intense and the amount of semen increases.

Jessie

Another prostitute I called was Jessie. She said she was 26 but her innocent-looking schoolgirl face makes her look younger. Very good service but very elementary blowjob skills.