October 10, 2005

Geylang :Chien Hong and Mun Mun



October 2005

Chien Hong

Chien Hong is slim and tall and has nice long legs. Her breasts are small. She is an old timer in Geylang. She said she was approaching 30. She was friendly but I felt she talked a bit too much. She has good fellatio skills. She held about 4cm of my penis in her mouth and used her lips to massage the shaft while her tongue caressed my penis head. I would have ejaculated in her mouth if she had worked on it long enough. Had a good session with her.

Mun Mun

Mun Mun is a new arrival in Geylang but has worked in the flesh trade in Malaysia. Mun Mun is thin and has small breasts with big dark brown nipples. The size of the breasts is not that important to me. Her face is okay. One of her fellatio skills is holding the penis head against her lips and vibrating the tip of her tongue across the fold of skin at the underside of the head. Also had a good session with her.