March 31, 2022

The Optopus chair handjob

 I have had many hand-jobs while lying on the bed or sitting on the edge of the bed while the prostitutes sat on the floor.


I tried this octopus handjob chair with a prostitute (advertised in a sex website) in Joo Chiat. The space on the chair allows the woman to stimulate your balls and anus. You can have your hands tied behind you if you want. I think the woman is in her 30s and tall. She wore a mask throughout. I find her eyes attractive.

She used plenty of lubricant, stroking the shaft, caressing the balls and fingering the cock head. It was intense pleasure. Women! Copious precum oozed out of my cock head. I think I took more than 15 minutes to shoot out my cum. She continued stroking my cock after I have ejaculated. I also asked her to continue stroking as my cock was still itching with pleasure. A minute or two later I ejaculated a second time ......... I love women! WOMEN!