March 02, 2022

Online prostitutes (2)

 Since the brothels in Geylang are closed, I have tried some online prostitutes.

This one is the best so far. She is petite, beautiful, fair, friendly and gives good service. If you like armpit hair, you would be aroused by her erotic armpit hair.







This one is attractive and fair. She provides massage and handjob. Her handjob is very good.

This one is also fair. I like her face. She only do massage and handjob. She can be naked if you tip her. Her handjob is excellent. Even after I have ejaculated, she continued to stroke my still-hard cock for a minute or two. Then she went to wash her hand. When she came back I said my cock was still itchy and asked her to masturbate me again. She obliged and I had my second orgasm and ejaculation.......WOMEN!!!



This one does massage and handjob. She also does SM Queen service, higher price.