September 28, 2010

Erotic cum on face


Some time ago I fucked a sexy Malay woman. She was skinny and her breasts were soft. But I like her face. I find her face sexually exciting. When fucking her, I looked at her face and my cock was very hard. I would love to cum on her face. I asked her. She said OK.

When I was about to cum, I positioned my cock above her nose. The first spurt landed on the bridge of her nose. As more sperm shot out, I moved my cock across her nostrils ... her lips ... and one of her cheeks. She smiled and said it looked like I was putting icing on a cake.


Does this look like icing a cake ...


The pictures below are from a cum-on-face video which reminded me of how I ejaculated on the face of the sexy Malay woman.

The semen landing on her nose ...

Semen dropping on other parts of her face...


The first ejaculation is over ...


The man continues to stroke his cock and she licks his testicles to stimulate the man to produce more semen ...


The second ejaculation ...


The after-cum suck ...



Semen dripping from her face ...