March 18, 2010

Beautiful legs

Many men have a fetish for sexy women wearing high-heels. More legs photos below.


Idle talk


I wouldn't want to be a politician, a director, an actor or in a job which makes many people recognize me, for example a TV newsreader. Because if I go to a Geylang brothel today, my face would be in the news tomorrow and I would lose my job the third day. People in these type of jobs need to have a good image.

The wife of a married man who had an affair with another woman may say she forgives him but there is already a splinter in her heart. I doubt she could accept him like before as if nothing had happened. When he wants to be intimate with her, she would think of him with the other women. Things won't be the same anymore.


Warning


Illegal sex drugs can kill ...




They could also give you a prolonged erection that damages your cock.



Likeness

Does this woman remind you of somebody? When I first saw this picture, I thought of Dong Su Hua, our attractive mandarin news reader on television. There is a little likeness, right?



Beautiful legs

sexy legs on high-heels is the most erotic ...




the rounded shapely calves make the legs more sexy ...


sexy legs


This is for those who like voluptuous legs ...


beautiful legs in boots ...





Slender legs on thick heels ...



A pair of muscular thighs ...


Fair and attractive legs ...


Nice legs but unfortunately in slippers ...