November 08, 2008

Some prostitutes I fucked in recent weeks

Registered prostitutes at authorized brothels

First-time fucks:
(Pictures for illustration purpose only, not the real women.)

San San (Malaysian, new) - quite tall and a bit dark, face-OK, body and service - good

Joanne (Malaysian) - very fair, good service and good body and very good cock-arousing skills, and I like her face


Fei Fei (China) - fair, voluptuous body, good service, especially good for men who like to play breasts



China streetwalkers


These weeks there were very few prostitutes in the afternoon. At night there were many but the quality is not very good.

I posted this photo quite some time ago and I said I intended to fuck her. But she seemed to be missing for some time. Most likely she returned home. So one day I saw her again and called her. But it was a disappointment. She is quite flabby. Skin also not good and her buttocks a bit dark. Disinterested service.


This one is very good and she sucks cock very well too. Accommodating and amorous on the bed.