May 11, 2007

Recent Fucks

Prostitutes I fucked recently.

1. Geylang prostitutes

Ivy – first time, verdict: small-sized, fair, friendly but not compatible with me.

Blue Diamond – although she has been working for about 6 years, this was only the second time I fucked her. My verdict: fair, friendly, excellent cock-sucking skills, good fuck.



AC – I still find her cock-sucking during the bathing session erotic. She was squatting, face tilted up sucking my cock. My hard warm cock against her fair sexy face was very aphrodisiac. Her tongue licked my throbbing shaft from the base to the tip. Another of her specialty – I was on my knees and she went between my legs and sucked my cock from below.


2. China prostitutes

I fucked this one standing near the motorcycle. She has long wavy hair and is one of the fairest I ever saw. I especially love her slim sexy legs.


This one is fair and sexy, face also attractive and very good on the bed. Another temptress. She lay naked on the bed, wriggled her sensual body and used her toes to tease my nipples and cock. A great fuck.


I didn't fuck these. They look sexy. This one is as fair as the first one I fucked. Again I love her legs. But her face is not so appealing to me.




Here are some chubby ones.