May 30, 2007

May 2007

See this group of China prostitutes gathered here under the blazing hot afternoon sun. Quite pitiful, I think their business is not good. The woman in the second picture was very hard-working, approaching almost every man that passed by.

It must be a hard life for them back home. According to the news China has a glut of university graduates – many graduates unemployed or doing menial work.

Actually I treat prostitutes well. I don’t make demands and generally I give the China prostitutes extra $10 - $20. I don’t believe what some people say about ‘spoiling the market’. I think these people are just unwilling to tip which is ok if they don’t want to. But if you are happy with them and you have some extra cash I think you can give them some tips.

In recent months I have not come across anyone that ask for tips. I think they understands that it is voluntary and not every customer gives them tips even if their service is good.

I got this woman’s number the other week. So called her one evening and booked a room in Starlight Hotel to wait for her. Soon she came, still wearing the white outfit but without the cap. Sexy, fleshy voluptuous type and experienced, also good at cock-sucking. Also let me play with her body. Will call her again.

Geylang prostitutes

These 2 months I fucked more China prostitutes than Geylang ones.


Tried this new prostitute Xin Hui. She has a sexy face, slim and good service.
Also called Bai Xue again. Still good but a bit plump.