October 27, 2006

October Sex 2

Geylang prostitutes

Fucked these new prostitutes: the newer Niko and Jess.

Niko and Jess were fair, slim with small breasts. And also similar in service too, as if they attended the same course on how to please men. They both also allowed me to kiss and fondle every part of their bodies.

Jess really spent time toying with my penis.
When she licked my scrotum her fingers would move lightly round my penis head. Then she would lick the rigid shaft from the root to the top and round the head. And when she sucked my penis, her finger tips would tickle my scrotum. I was moaning away and my semen kept flowing out……



China prostitute

1.30am - picked one outside Hotel 81, Talma Road. She is friendly and has a well-proportioned body. Skill-wise she was far behind the geylang prostitutes.


Took these pictures one Saturday afternoon:


Thai prostitutes:
Coffeeshop, Lorong 20:
Lorong 20:
Lorong 14:
Darlene Hotel, Lorong 8:
Talma Road: