October 13, 2006

October Sex 1

New prostitutes in Geylang

Fucked these new prostitutes: Christine and Man Ling

Christine has beautiful breasts – round soft and firm. But I do not find her attractive.

Man Ling was skinny, small breasts and buttocks. Face also so-so.

But I enjoyed fucking Man Ling more than Christine. In fact I did not enjoy Christine except playing with her breasts. Body chemistry?


China prostitutes

Nowadays there are very few prostitutes in the afternoon and at night the quality was not good; only one or two that I liked.

Fucked one from outside Hotel 81, Talma Road around 2 am.
Sasa – another temptress, nice body and sexy face, great fuck



Sexy Woman

One evening I saw a sexy young woman in mini shorts and flimsy T-shirt. I was attracted by the tempting flesh above her shorts which also revealed her hip bones and navel. Behind you could see the lower part of her buttocks and her slim sexy legs. Vow! I was thinking fucking a woman again.