March 02, 2006

Temptress 4

About 1 a.m.
Massage joint along Geylang Road between Lorong 13 and Lorong 15.

Five women were outside. Whenever a man walked past the women would ask if he wanted massage. If a man were to show a hint of interest or pause a second longer, a woman would move close to him to try to entice him.

I was interested in one woman in a black sexy dress. She has dark brown curly hair that fell halfway down her back. I find her face particularly attractive. So I walked past, looked at her to show interest in her. She got up from her seat, moved near me. She was so near that I could smell her breath when she drawled in a sexy voice. The smell of a woman’s breath can be very sexually stimulating. It was great temptation. I felt my penis expanding.

I wanted to take her to a hotel as I did not like the room and facilities in the massage joint. So I asked for her number and said I would call her later.

Booked a room in a nearby hotel and called her. She arrived soon. Her body was good and her service was excellent. I kissed every cm of her body and licked her cunt. My cock-head was dripping with semen as she played with my cock.

I entered her. I got more stimulated as I fucked her looking at her sexy face. Another temptress! As usual with such women, I found that even after the first ejaculation, my cock still got that itchy sensation. So I continued thrusting until the second ejaculation came.

She did not hurry to wash. We lay naked and talked and she showed me a fucking video in her phone. We only left when the front desk called.

I paid her the massage fee too although she did not ask for it.