March 17, 2006

Nicole again



Nicole (Geylang)
petite, fair, sweet-faced, small breasts, nice body
My rating after the first time I fucked her: Face & Body : A*, Skills and Services: B+
She fellatio skills was much better this time. She really spent time on my cock and testicles. The sight of her face and her tongue licking the whole length of my shaft was most sensual. As if my cock was her favourite toy.

My revised rating:
Face & Body : A, Skills & Services: A*




Wei (China) – outside Darlene Hotel, Lorong 6

Nowadays, few China prostitutes stand around the hotels at Talma Road-Lorong 8 junction in the afternoon. That day there was this woman outside Darlene Hotel at about 1.30pm. She was in jeans and a sort of white bare-backed dress with strings tied at the back exposing a lot of flesh . She is tall and sexy and has a good figure. My penis got excited. She is one of my must-fuck type of women. Besides the heart and the head I think some men make decisions with the penis also.
Face and Body : A*, Skills and Services: B