November 15, 2005

Whore from Beijing



November 2005

Went down to Lorong 10, Talma Road and the Darlene Hotel zone in the early afternoon a few times during the week. Sometimes there were only a few China women and sometimes none at all.

As for the late-night scene there were also less China women than before at the area during my visits. Only during the latest visit did I see two that were attractive to me. The first choice was not around when I returned after walking one round.

The second was standing outside Hotel 81. She is very fair and has curled reddish-brown hair. She was in a revealing two-piece outfit. The skimpy ‘skirt’ was even shorter than what the woman in the picture was wearing.

She said she was from Beijing. She has soft big breasts. I had great pleasure caressing and kissing her breasts and body.

Service was good. And so was sex.

In terms of looks I prefer the one from Qingdao whom I wrote about earlier.