November 30, 2005

Seductress from Chongqing



It was 1.30 after midnight. She was standing in the dark sidewalk in Lorong 14, dressed in jeans and a dark long-sleeve blouse. So I only noticed her when she beckoned me as I walked near. She has the sluttish look and is very fair. She claimed that she had first class fellatio skills.

Her fair fleshy body whetted my sexual appetite. I asked her to turn over and started caressing her back with my lips and tongue, from her shoulders to her feet. Then I caressed her front, from her neck to her toes. She played with my penis. Soon it was throbbing with excitement .

Her fellatio skills were only so-so. Her teasing and acting skills were much better. As I kissed her body and fucked her, she teased me with her eyes, mouth and tongue and made moaning noises. It didn’t take long for me to ejaculate once my penis entered her vagina.