January 02, 2005

My First Prostitute in 2005


My first prostitute in the new year is from China. Some of these China women start soliciting in Geylang, Singapore's famed red-light district, early in the afternoon. I saw her standing near a coffeeshop. She was very fair and was wearing a low-cut black dress that exposed her shoulders and the top of her breasts. It was lust at first sight. (I am easily aroused by sexy women with fair complexion, especially if they are wearing skimpy clothes that expose their flesh.)

Having settled on the price and services, we went to a hotel in Lorong 20. Unlike many others, she did not collect money first and she gave excellent service which is rare with China women. Moreover, she is skillful and she enhances your pleasure by saying things like she enjoys making the man excited and seeing semen seeping out of the orifice of the penis during foreplay. I had a very enjoyable time with her. It was an auspicious beginning of my sexual life in 2005.