January 30, 2005

Geylang Prostitute 1



This picture is from a Hong Kong Women-for-Sex website.

The prostitute I called today from a brothel in Geylang looks a bit like her. But she is darker and less beautiful. She has average-sized breasts with brown semi-erect nipples. What I liked is the way she toyed with my penis. She flicked her wet tongue over my nipples while her fingers crawled lightly over my testicles, the shaft and the head. I also liked her sliding her soft slippery tongue along the underside of the shaft and then twirling it round the rim of the penis head.

When the penis head was wet with her saliva she would use her fingers to play with it as if she polishing a door knob. I almost ejaculated.

Sexual intercourse was, in comparison, rather mundane. I felt it would have more pleasurable if I had ejaculated in her mouth. Next time perhaps.