December 16, 2010

Erotic Hair

A sexy China prostitute (picture from sex141) ...



I called a China prostitute. She removed her clothes herself while I pulled down her panties for her. Her cunt is quite hairy.


Wow, you got a lot of hair, I said.

You like to play women with a lot of hair? She said.


I like cunt with hair, not bald ones, I said.


Then she raised an arm to show me her armpit. There is hair on her armpit.


If you like the hair here, you can play with it afterward, she teased me.

I only had my underwear on and I could feel my cock hardening. The head poked out from the side of the underwear.

Wow, so fast hard already, she said. Your tortoise head is very big.

I enjoyed her, playing with her body and her cunt hair and armpit hair. I don’t have a strong obsession for these hairs, nonetheless they enhanced the orgasmic pleasure. I tried to prolong the pleasure but soon the first spurt shot out followed by a stream of cum and then there were several more spurts. Women!



These pictures are from a R21 film. Two men were playing with prostitutes. Both prostitutes have hairy cunts and they have armpit hair too.

This prostitute is slim and small-sized.




Her erotic nipples and armpit hair!


This prostitute is voluptuous.


Mountain of a breast and the armpit hair sticking out ...



Her twin peaks!