October 13, 2007

HK 141 (2)

I went to Sheung Wan and called one prostitute. She was not the regular prostitute of the room. She said she usually took over on Sundays and public holidays. I find her face sexy. She is also fair and has a sexy body as well. I asked if can ejaculate on her face. She said got to pay extra. I agreed.

When I wanted to ejaculate, I pulled out my cock. I knelt astride her breasts with my cock above her chin. I got quite a lot of semen but my shooting power is not strong. So I told her no need to worry that my sperm will reach her hair. I looked at her face while I stroked my hard cock and caressed its head.

The first spurt of warm semen landed just below her left eye next to her nose. Then the semen continued to shoot out onto the bridge of her nose, her right nostril and her face. It was a very erotic sight.