January 02, 2008

Masturbation

Since a teenager I have used pictures of beautiful women for masturbation purpose. I use my cock to stroke their faces and ejaculate on them. Nowadays I only masturbate once in a while as I enjoy fucking women more.


I have tried having prostitutes masturbate me until ejaculation. One of the earlier ones was at a massage palour in Bangkok. You must get the skillful ones. But of course it is very hard to tell. The China women don't know how to do it well.


It is exciting to see the expression on the woman's face as the semen comes out. Here you must also get the right ones. This type enjoy masturbating men seeing men in their control and they go on stroking your cock until the last drop comes out. Very few this type. There are others who just do it mechanically and stop once you start to come.



Now I seldom go for masturbation.
It is more fun and pleasurable playing with women.