July 27, 2005

Chinese massage Joints in Geylang



July 2005

This week I visited two of these Chinese massage joints (Tuina or in whatever name) that seem to be sprouting up in Geylang. I find that they are just fronts for prostitution.

In the first case, the woman sitting at the entrance brought me up. There were only two women at that time and a man, the joint-keeper. One hour - $28. The massage was done in a rectangular cubicle with a bed and mattress. You can hear people in the adjacent cubicles and if you dare, can climb up and look over the partitions. My masseuse was average in appearance – face and body. She did massage for about 30 minutes; then came the question – sex? Actually I came just for the experience. No; I just fondled her body including private parts and she tried to arouse me. She said she would get only $8, so she had to depend on income from her other services.


When time was up (about 45 minutes only) I gave her $50 ($22 extra). She said not enough. I said ‘Then I take it back’. The notes were on the bed and as I stretched out my hand, she snatched the money away. The speed of her action would have put a snatch thief to shame. Instead of being angry, I felt pitiful for her. I gave her another $10.

In the second case, the joint was also along Geylang Road. There were three women sitting and standing around the entrance. They seemed to be of better qualities. I picked a fair woman in a black dress. It was $30 for one hour. A cubicle with just a mattress. She kneaded my neck, shoulders and back for around 10 minutes and then she started her arousing trick during which she removed her bras. This time I succumbed as she was quite attractive. Just sexual intercourse, no oral. She said that customers could book them out at $30 per hour. After work, clean up with tissues and towel. You can go to the kitchen to wash you hands.

If you want a good massage, you certainly will be disappointed. If you want fellatio and sex and good service, it would be better to visit the Geylang brothels.